- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting Without An Umbrella Ministries.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans.
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of Without An Umbrella Ministries’ mission and vision statements, as well as our core values.
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organization and control of sales managers and sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and electronic bulletins.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
- Personally observe the performance of all Account Executives in the field on a regular basis.
Provide high standards of ongoing training for the Account Executives so that they possess sufficient and technical knowledge to present information on Without An Umbrella Ministries’ products in an accurate and balanced manner.
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the position you are applying for in the Subject Line.