Without An Umbrella Ministries is seeking a reliable and enthusiastic Account Executive who is committed to Without An Umbrella mission and goals.
This person will be responsible for assisting the Executive Director with planning for events, fundraising and administration duties.
Interpersonal Relationships/Organizational Expectations
- Willingness to be flexible in the development of new methods of community service delivery.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information in a highly confidential manner.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written, with clients, families, visitors, co-workers, funders and other regulatory agencies.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, Excel, Microsoft Office Programs preferred.
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task while being keen to detail.
- Awareness of resources available within the service area to accommodate the needs of clients.
– Assist with event planning, grant writing, and fund-raising development
– Maintains accurate program records and client files as directed
– Maintains files of information on a wide range of services available from public agencies and
community organizations. Familiarizes self with these resources.
– Keep track of clients info, compilation of reports required by the funders
– Volunteer recruitment and training and other practices to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the
– Attend professional development conferences and training and meetings to enhance personal and
To apply, submit your resume to email@example.com. Please use the position you are applying for in the Subject Line.